If you’re looking to get the most out of your Aurius Surf board modem router, you’ll want to make sure you set it up correctly. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time!
Checkout this video:
Aurius Surf Board Modem Router is a type of router that is commonly used in homes and small businesses. This guide will show you how to properly set up your Aurius Surf Board Modem Router.
Before you begin, it is important to gather all of the necessary materials. You will need an Ethernet cable, a power cable, and your Aurius Surf Board Modem Router. If you have any questions, it is best to consult with your ISP or the manufacturer of your router.
1. Start by connecting the power cable to your modem router and plugging it into an outlet.
2. Next, connect the Ethernet cable from your modem router to your computer or laptop.
3. Once everything is properly plugged in, turn on your modem router by pressing the power button.
4. Wait a few minutes for the modem router to power on and connect to the internet.
5. Open your web browser and type in 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. This will take you to the login page for your modem router.
6. Enter the username and password that came with your modem router into the appropriate fields. If you don’t have this information, you can usually find it printed on a sticker on the back or bottom of your modem router.
7. Once you’re logged in, you can begin configuring your modem router according to your needs. Consult your ISP or the manufacturer of your modem router for specific instructions on how to do this.
What You Need
Before you begin, gather the network name (SSID) and password for your modem router.
If you don’t have this information, contact your Internet service provider (ISP).
You also need an Ethernet cable and a computer that’s connected to your modem router with an Ethernet cable.
Setting Up Your Modem Router
Aurius offers a high-speed cable modem router that is capable of providing Internet access for multiple devices in your home or office. The Surf Board is easy to set up and does not require any special configuration. Simply follow the instructions below and you’ll be online in no time.
1. Unplug the power cord from your existing modem or router, if any.
2. Connect the yellow Ethernet cable from your cable provider to the “Cable In” port on the back of the Surf Board.
3. Plug in the power cord to the “Power” port on the back of the Surf Board, then plug it into an outlet.
4. Wait a few minutes for the Surf Board to power on and connect to your provider’s network.
5. Once connected, open a web browser and enter “192.168.100.1” into the address bar. This will bring you to the Surf Board’s web-based interface where you can view and change settings as needed.
Configuring Your Modem Router
Before you begin, make sure that you have the following items:
-Aurius Surf Board Modem Router
-Broadband Internet connection (cable or DSL) with a modem
-Computer with an Ethernet port
To configure your modem router:
1.Connect the power adapter to the power port on the back of the modem router, then plug it into an AC outlet.
2.Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the yellow LAN port on the back of the modem router, then connect the other end of the cable to the Ethernet port on your computer.
3.Open a web browser, type 192.168.0.1 in the address field, then press Enter on your keyboard. The Login page displays.
4.In the Username field, type admin. In the Password field, type password, then click Login. The Status page displays.
Connecting to the Internet
Your modem router is equipped with everything you need to get online. This includes an Ethernet port to connect to your computer or wireless device, and a coaxial port to connect to your cable modem.
Before you begin, be sure that you have:
-An Internet plan from your service provider
-A coaxial cable
-An Ethernet cable
Once you have all of the necessary equipment, follow these steps to set up your modem router:
1.Connect the coaxial cable to the COAX port on your modem router, and then connect the other end of the cable to your cable modem.
2.Connect the Ethernet cable to the Yellow LAN port on your modem router, and then connect the other end of the cable to your computer or wireless device.
3.Turn on your modem router by pressing and holding the Power button for 2 seconds. The Power LED should light up green when the modem router is on.
4.Turn on your computer or wireless device, and then open a web browser. You should see a page asking for your Aurius account information. If you do not see this page, type 192.168.100.1 into the address bar of your web browser, and then press Enter/Return.
We hope this guide has been helpful in getting your Aurius Surf Board modem router set up and working properly. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.