You’ve just purchased a new surfboard and you’re ready to hit the waves. But first, you need to know how to put your surfboard in the Axis Bimini top. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
The Axis bimini top is one of the most popular options for surfboard transportation. Whether you’re driving to the beach or flying to a surf destination, the Axis will keep your board safe and secure. Here’s a quick guide on how to put your surfboard in the Axis bimini top.
1. Start by opening the bimini top fully. There are two release levers located on each side of the bimini frame.
2. Place your surfboard in the center of the opening, with the nose of the board facing towards the rear of the car.
3. Close the bimini top, being careful not to trap any fingers or toes! The release levers will automatically lock into place, securing your board in place.
4. That’s it! You’re ready to hit the road (or waves) with your trusty surfboard securely in tow.
What You Need
In order to put your surfboard in the Axis Bimini top, you will need:
-An Axis Bimini top
-A pair of gloves
-A friend (optional)
How to Put Your Surfboard in the Axis Bimini Top
Most people who have an Axis Bimini top on their boat usually don’t know how to put their surfboard in it. Here are some easy instructions:
1. Put the back of the surfboard in first.
2. Then, put the front of the surfboard in.
3. Make sure that the leash is not tangled around the surfer’s legs.
4. Finally, put the bungee cord around the surfboard to secure it in place.
Thanks for reading this helpful guide on how to put your surfboard in the Axis Bimini top. We hope that you found it informative and that it helps you in getting the most out of your bimini top. If you have any further questions or would like to share your own tips on this topic, please feel free to leave a comment below.